Saturday, June 9, 2012

STILL MOVING.......

I am still in the throws of our move to Prescott....this packing is for the "birds". I did get the studio moved and have had two "Retailer Training/Workshops". The answer to your questions about having workshops soon in Prescott and in AZ is YES....they are being scheduled as I type this. My studio there is "Paint With a View"....not only does your furniture "talk to you" and gives you "vision" of renewal....while you are waiting for it to speak.....you can look out the Studio windows and be inspired. I SO LOVE IT THERE. Thank you for your patience....I'll soon be back in the blogging world. Until I am moved.......JUST PAINT......join me on Pinterest and let me know if you'd like to join me in Prescott.....Scottsdale.......Sonoma.....Hawaii......Virgnia .....or Spokane for a destination workshop. My new email is anne@paintwithaview.com Let the PAINT FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY......I love CeCeCaldwells beautiful 36 USA born color pallet.....all GREEN....non toxic natural wax finishes and our newest product.....a GREEN Satin Finish.

0 comments: