Friday, March 4, 2011

I've hit California turf RUNNNNNNNNNNNING!!!!!

All I have time to say this morning and after a week in New Orleans is, that Annie Sloan is a wonderful person, teacher and artist. Come one come all.

The New Orleans Chalk Paint workshop was more than a success and I encourage all to attend one of Annie's book signings, demo's or her hands on workshop in Santa Monica. Annie's techniques and products are to "die for" if you paint furniture or even yourself. (Ha) Never have I experienced the world of paint as I have with the Chalk Paint and waxes, and I've been around quite a long time. The forgiveness and the ease of the paint is out of this world!

I am adding a few photo's from the workshop. I have so much more to share but I can't as Annie arrives tomorrow for her three day Southern California tour and I have MORE than enough to do to get ready.


New Orleans Annie Sloan Workshop

Let the teaching begin

1....2......3.....here we go

Many anxious students

Don't worry about a little paint on your hands

See you in California......Annie and Anne


I hope to see you in the next few days....please, come and meet Annie and give her a hearty American welcome.

Sunday, March 6th at Country Roads Antiques and Gardens in Orange from 1 - 3 P.M.
Monday, March 7th at Out of the Blue in Solana Beach from 1 - 3 P.M.
Monday, March 7th at Serendipity Antiques in Temecula from 6 - 8 P.M.
Tuesday, March 8th at Annette Tatum's Workroom in Santa Monica from 9:00 A.M.
to 5 P.M.

1 comments:

Phyllis said...

Oh! How fun! So wish I could have attended. I will look forward to a post on Annette's class too with Annie. Have a wonderful time, Anne.