Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It's going to be a GOOD DAY TODAY............

Who can sleep, I am so excited about the paint delivery today and finally getting all the orders filled and out. Thank you everyone for your patience, Annie's paint and products have taken off like wildfire.

I'll post again before I leave for The Tattered House in Roseville, CA where I'll be giving a workshop "in the yard" on Sunday, April 10th from 1-5 P.M. I can't wait to
show off some of the techniques and applications that are created from the Chalk Paint and waxes. Vicki Shoemaker from 3 Oaks Studio in Clovis, CA will be joining me and there will be FUN had by all.

Here's a little smile box of The Tattered House. Note that the photo's were taken in January when I first visited them and I'm sure everything has changed....but I want you to see the charm and quaintness of this wonderful "find" in Northern California.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own free slideshow

The next post I will share are the new paint colors arriving today and just what a delivery looks like of a palette of paint.

Have a great day!

0 comments: