Sunday, July 24, 2011

Time to hit the road.....this time to the WINE COUNTRY in Sonoma California

My car is packed and I'm heading north to meet Vicki, Northern California Stockist for Annie Sloan Chalk Paint for the first of four Paint 'n' Wine Country Workshops. How much fun is this going to be? FUN!!

Vicki and I are both looking forward to spritzing the magical paint all over the vineyards, meanwhile teaching four techniques to a sold out class. Woooot Wooooo! I want to thank Tehra and her staff at Sonoma Country Antiques and European Furniture for hosting our event and opening their beautiful "barn" and facilities. (if you can call it a barn, which is not filled with hay by the way, but instead wonderful furniture from the other side of the pond).

One last photo of where I'll be:

a barn.....best looking barn I have ever seen


I love this shop!  I can see some serious purchasing done on this trip

This is how "paint sisters" work together....we are so fortunate to share our passion and achieve our plans

I'm off to bed now, early morning comes really fast. Have a great week everyone, don't forget the 31st for your chair photo's and contest to end. Wow have some of you turned in some beauties. Check my web site for new workshop dates and locations, I'll post more on Friday. We have so many fun things planned in Southern California including a great Annie Sloan Charity Workshop event....stay tuned.


My sweet granddaughter painted 24 cans to show our beautiful colors.  Now we have to paint some more since we are adding new colors to our beautiful palette






Progress of an old broom closet door

Total time.....45 minutes....wala....done and ready to hang


Have a great week everyone and don't forget to ENJOY where you are NOW!

3 comments:

Missy @ Chateau Chic Boutique said...

Hi Anne!
I didn't realize you had a blog! My Husband picked up some paint and wax from you a few months back (a surprise for me!). He told me you were so sweet. I just became a follower so I'll be coming by often. I'm sure I'll meet you in person one of these days. Have a great weekend.
Blessings,
Missy

MJ said...

Looks like a blast...that is one beautiful barn.

I love the painted cans, such a nice display! Cant wait to see the 4 new colors!

Love the door with that fabulous distressed stenciling.

Goodnite friend

MJ
Lucky 7 Design

Deborah March said...

SOOO gorgeous!! Please tell us more about that beautiful stencil!