Monday, January 16, 2012

Do you know how hard it is to "sit down"?

I need to sit myself down and bring my posts up to date. I have destination workshops, Canyon Lake workshops, Ce Ce Caldwell Retailer locations, products, applications, need I go on, that I need to bring everyone up to date with. The Holidays are always great fun but this year it totally put me back in my routine and schedule, maybe that is good....maybe it's Gods way to say, "slow it down" and "be here now". It's a New Year......and a busy one already. Ce Ce Caldwell's Paints are taking off like wild fire, we knew they would since they are totally green without any acrylic and even the containers are eco-friendly. Retailers are coming on board in the Western Division as well as throughout the U.S.A. and Canada. Exciting times. Instead of rambling....I'm going to post this and ask you to please be patient....I will get it all together by the weekend....even my website is under construction. Whew. Enjoy this day....and don't forget to tell your friends and family how much you love them and appreciate who they are.

0 comments: