Monday, March 26, 2012

Bear with me....I am packing up to move.......

Life is grand......workshops have been given all over California, Retailers for CeCeCaldwell are coming on like wild fire and on top of all this, we are moving to Prescott, AZ. Moving means, shutting down my studio here, moving household to an awesome home in Prescott....and setting up a main Western Distribution to house CeCeCaldwells Paint and products. I WILL POST the Western Retailers that are in place so you can see the dance I've been dancing. Whew, good thing I like to dance! Say a little prayer for me.....watch for the CeCe "dance" on UTUBE and please don't give up on my blog, just understand if you don't see a post for the next few weeks.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good luck with your move!

Jennifer said...

Good luck with your move!

Carol said...

Just found you. I am in Scottsdale. Will you have a shop in Prescott?

melanie said...

How funny! I look at your Blog for the first time today. I grew up in Prescott and recently returned after 22 years away. I just moved my business here from Dallas. I'd love to meet with you sometime! :)