Monday, March 5, 2012

I am still alive!

Happy Monday everyone.....please don't think I have dropped off the face of the earth, I haven't. In the last week I have bought a home in Prescott, AZ, moved my House of Anne Decorative Studio to the Urban Barn in Escondido, signed on Retailers to carry CeCeCaldwell Paint and Products, assisted Dawn Hagenston, NE CeCe Caldwell Distributor in setting up Retailers in Maryland, Delaware and NJ, trying to get ready for CeCe Caldwell and Regional Distributor meeting at the end of this week and last but not least, been coordinating exciting "happenings" with Designers Annette Tatum and Debi Weber. WHEW is all I have to say. I LOVE what I'm doing and I will continue full speed ahead. After this weeks Distributor Meeting here in Southern California I will post weekly. I am behind in posting the locations of the Western Regions CeCeCaldwell's Retailers and also the workshops and Demo's that are being held. I will be announcing the "bloggers" each Region will be sponsoring and supporting as well as the upcoming contests and give away's. We are excited to bring on 12 new colors as well as some exciting embellishing products.....paint and plaster is flying.

Greetings! It's that time of month again! Please join us for our monthly flea market THIS weekend! March Madness! Spring is on it's way! Please join us for our March Madness Flea Market this Friday and Saturday, March 9th and 10th. With many new vendors and so many fabulous finds, this flea market will be a madness that we LOVE! The famous CeCe Caldwell will also be making her first appearance at Urban Barn on Saturday at 2:00pm for a paint demo. Don't miss this opportunity to meet her and learn from a very talented woman! Flea Market opens at 9:00am and ends at 4:00pm. Urban Barn will be open until 5:00pm. Hope to see you there! Linda Carpenter and Linda Curry Urban Barn

3 comments:

Mitty said...

Hi there Anne! I am glad that you are SO busy but having a lot of fun. I want you to check out my blog when you have a minute. I nominated you for a little blog award. Take care, Mitty at My Faux French Chateau

Unknown said...

I too am interested in cece caldwell paint. The last time I contacted a distributor it took weeks for them to get back to me. I'm glad I found this site. I am in the So Cal market and too would be interested in distributor opportunities, but first I'm excited to buy some paint.
xo...mONICa

Muddaritaville said...

Hey Anne,

I love following you and look forward to more updates. I'm very excited to try some CeCe paint, I'm sensing a lot of positive energy around this product and the people who are backing it. I have been in touch with Jill & Chantelle at Bungalow 47 and I look forward to the seeing CeCe's paint storm the blog world!

Joanne