Sunday, April 17, 2011

I'm back from a wonderful trip to The Tattered House and Sonoma

I had such a great time at The Tattered House in Roseville....our workshop in the front yard, was so much fun and I met so many wonderful enthusiastic "chalk paint" students.  Thank you Sandi and Erika for being such wonderful "hostess's".We'll be back.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free photo slideshow personalized with Smilebox

After I left Roseville I headed to Napa and Sonoma for three days of r&r, and of course a little wine tasting. I found two great shops, Sonoma Country Antiques and European Furniture and Chateau Sonoma. I am trying to put together "workshops in the wine countries", Temecula, Santa Ynez Valley (Solvang), Paso Robles, and of course Sonoma/Napa Valley. If we can work out all the particulars, the workshop in Sonoma will be held the end of July at a very exclusive "barn" and store. I'll fill you in as things are clarified and confirmed. I'm trying to twist Annie Sloans arm to join me....I'm going to keep twisting and maybe throw in a little "begging" too. 
I'd like to show you a few photo's from the beautiful store, Sonoma Country Antiques and European Furniture and thank Tehra for taking time to share and giving me a tour of the property.

Sonoma Wine Country











I will post again later in the week sharing some new event dates and workshops as well as the tour to
London, Oxford UK in September, the cruise in January 2012 and....a new one being worked on now to
Provence, France.

Please feel free to comment....I love hearing from you.

just a little afternoon sun and R & R

3 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Glad you had a good time and I love everything in that store. Sounds like lots of great places for your workshops.

Phyllis said...

What a fun workshop! I loved looking at some of the results, very nice work. Also loved the photos of the wine country visit. Never a dull moment if you are Anne-on-the-go! Now you are planning a trip to Provence? I need to start saving my pennies for sure!

leah mari said...

oh what a nice place!! gald you got some r and r!