Thursday, December 16, 2010

Golden Friends

I won't make a habit of entering two posts in one day but today there will be an exception.
I know I said Sunday was going to be my "personal" post day but after I returned from the NW and sifted through all my photo's I feel the need to pay tribute to two women that I have traveled life along side. We have all three taken different roads from occupations to interests to personalities but we always have been there for each other and try and meet once a year to reflect, release and recharge.
I love my "golden friends" and I couldn't even begin to think of living this life without their wisdom, their knowledge of who I am and where I've come from.
If I had to ask for sisters, they would be my choices. Come to think of it, we probably pricked our fingers and are real blood sisters at that.
Here's to Wimpy and Gimpy, they are examples of what FRIENDSHIP is all about. And for me, I'll sign this one off, Impy.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own free digital slideshow


0 comments: