Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas to all...........where am i?

Countdown begins.......5, 4, 3, 2, 1..... Christmas Eve will arrive and so will Santa, family, friends and most important, the true meaning of Christmas.

I have never been a "collector" of Christmas stuff, I wouldn't know what to collect if I were a collector, I love it all.

Yesterday when I was "out and about" I was fascinated with all the different Santas, Nutcrackers, glitz, ornaments, etc. and all for just a few weeks of display. I DO understand and appreciate others desire for this "stuff" for I love and have a passion for photography and I have thousands of photo's I look at and appreciate on a year round basis. Bottom line, I guess I too collect "stuff" and it really doesn't matter what we collect as long as we surround ourselves with what we each love and value in our lives.

Enjoy where you are now, where you have been and where you are destined to go.
Happy Holidays to all.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a photo slideshow

Please continue to follow me and I love reading your comments.

1 comments:

Phyllis said...

Happy holidays to you too, Anne. 2011 is almost upon us, and I am wishing you well for the upcoming year in all your fun endeavors.