Friday, December 31, 2010

Hats off to 2011

I love love love New Years Eve. It's not just dressing up, blowing horns, wearing hats and drinking champagne but more important it's yet another opportunity to throw out the old and begin again. Beginnings are good and thank goodness we can do just that every day of our lives if we choose instead of waiting for the stroke of midnight once a year.

I tip my "hat" to all my friends and family and also to everyone that I haven't had the pleasure to meet yet. May 2011 be the best year each of us has experienced and may we all be blessed with peace, health and happiness.

The next time I post, I will share all the fun events that will take place in the next 90 days....I'm so excited and so ready to "paint the town red", with Annie Sloans Chalk Paint, of course.

Happy New Year

Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
This greeting created with Smilebox


0 comments: