Thursday, December 16, 2010

I'm back, but where did I go?

I have returned from a very fulfilling journey. Not only did I "rest my soul", share time with friends and family, I also discovered new places to hold future workshops for Annie Sloan Chalk Paints and Products.

Like you, I am busy now trying to catch up and prepare for the holidays, I swear next year I will be ready for Jingle Bells and Silent Night. I am now paying the price for time away before cookies are baked and packages are wrapped. I take full responsibility but I'd probably do it again.

The slide show you will view is very special to me.....it represents where I come from and where I eventually want to be, with my husband and dogs of course. I am a true N.W. girl.

Enjoy and I'll be back later in the week. Please share your comments and "follow me".

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a free slideshow design






1 comments:

Balyhu said...

Hey sis, Love that trip and miss the islands. maybe we'll both end up on Orcas. San Juan is too small for me now that I know most everyone there...lol love you Miss you Happy Holidays!!! XOXO