Saturday, October 22, 2011

Don't mean to be ignoring a new post but....I'm regrouping

I really am going to post this weekend and introduce you to techniques and applications that will be available next week. Workshops are scheduled....appointments made and I have to tell you, I haven't been this excited since I had my children/grandchildren. You all know color is my thing, I've been involved in paint, colors, color names....techniques and teaching for years. Last year I introduced a paint line in California and had fun setting up events and workshops all over California.....well now I've put on a different hat and will be the Distributor from Santa Barbara to the Northern California border....I have to tell you, I love all the areas that I will be representing ( Carmel, San Luis Obispo, Napa, Lake Tahoe  and San Francisco and of course other Northern California towns....and as a bonus, I have AZ too....back to Scottsdale where I had a paint/faux business for over 12 years.

The products I will be introducing to you are over the top beautiful. I'll be taking you from the world of "refurbishing flea market finds" to a lifestyle change of Italian finishes, zinc, molds, antiquing mirrors and more. It's like changing clothes for me from jeans to silk. Jeans are great but get a little boring....silk gives you the feeling of Veranda and some "class" in your home.


I am Amy Howard at Home 100%


There is nothing like learning beautiful finishes and applications....it's magical



Is this a classy kit or what....

Amy and myself at training in Memphis, Tenn.
I will be posting the beginning of the week and sharing these products...meanwhile, the website needs updating, the funky studio I have been working in will become an Urban Loft look and my phone is ringing off the hook for people wanting to experience the beauty of Amy Howard at Home.

1 comments:

MJ said...

Anne I am so excited for you. I look forward to learning more about Amy Howard at Home. I know if it's something you are excited about, then it's something I want to learn about!

Wishing you the best of luck in all of your new hat wearing..lol

xoxoxo
MJ
Lucky 7 Design