Saturday, October 22, 2011

Jeans to Silk........Refurbish to Refine.......Shabby to Savy

I want to thank all of you for beautiful emails, thank you's and support.  I no longer will put on events featuring Annie Sloan products, I have switched my commitment 100% to Amy Howard at Home.  You will be seeing it  very soon  and hearing all about it  in national publications and promotions.

I will continue to use Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in my workshops for beginners and for the simple techniques......there are  places for all  types of products.

There is nothing as refreshing  as style and class in your home, and  to top  it off,   say, "I did that", I created a beautiful Italian finish that up until now only Designers and Artisans have been able todo, now it will be available for DIY'ers.  That's what Amy Howard at Home lifestyle change is all about. There will be many techniques and products other than  just paint....how about beautiful pieces of furniture you can finish yourself in a Amy Howard at Home workshop hosted in your area.

Enjoy and have fun what ever you are doing and remember.....paint and color is your palette to create an inviting home.

refurbish "quick and easy"




" refinement" with class and elegance



2 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Ok, now I can't wait to hear more and find out all about it all. Hugs, Marty

MJ said...

Anne....this is so exciting. Can't wait to speak to you more in detail about your upcoming events with this new product and to meet you in the Spring!

So excited and inspired!


MJ
Lucky 7 Design