Saturday, October 1, 2011

I'm back from the UK and great fun with friends...

If I seem a little hurried in this post it's because I am. Today I wear many hats, I must think I can do a great juggling act as well as wear designated hats for all the things I must get done today to support the Mini-Stockists in So. California, demo and stock at the Urban Barn, return phone calls, iron up what I have to pack in order to leave town in the morning for an intense training program for Amy Howard at Home, a new product line I will carry as a Distributor for Northern California and Scottsdale, AZ.
All I can say is, it's a good thing I'm healthy and love organization as well as scheduling. And it's also a good thing I have a wonderful, patient husband who supports me in my adventures.

I arrived back from the UK late Thursday night....what a great time.  There is nothing like sharing places with wonderful friends and family.



I walked my legs off all over London as well as Oxford and York. I am a history buff and putting that together with Design, I was in my glory. A  highlight of
my trip was the Kempton Flea Market outside of London....what a hoot. Yes, I found many wonderful pieces, coordinated with a "container" expert and now must wait for the journey across the Atlantic to my own back yard. They make it so reasonable and so easy to bring these treasures home, I recommend it for anyone that values European pieces for resale, repurpose or refinement.

I am adding a slide show so you can have a peak at what exactly my great finds are.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow design customized with Smilebox

After looking at the slide show can you tell that I am addicted to chairs, tables and desks? Let the fun begin.

Many, many things happening and I promise to post when I return this Thursday. Great workshop dates, a new website "face lift", Amy Howard at Home Distribution to kick off, The Bella Bungalow's open house to attend in Washington state, North Carolina Train the Trainer and Washington D.C. and Halloween festivities with my son and family for a few days. I'll also have photo's to post on the vignettes we are staging for the
photo shoot with Romantic Homes.....very exciting.

I wish you all a wonderful week and I'll have lots to share in the upcoming posts.  Be sure to check for the October product special....you can't miss out on this one.

Just enjoying life while waiting for the train....don't forget to "smell the roses" and take time for yourself


1 comments:

Cheryl ~ Casual Cottage Chic said...

Congrats! on all the successes with Annie's paints/waxes! And you will be in a forthcoming Romantic Homes article...FABULOUS. We adore the staff/editor at RH ;-)Do stop in at Serendipity Antiques next time you are around Temecula.