Saturday, October 1, 2011

I have to post this before I leave in the morning....

This is too funny! I got home after a wonderful demo at the Urban Barn....lots of people asking great questions after teasing them with the magic of a wonderful paint and wax that was created for "girls" but "boys" can use it too.

My husband has been a trooper the past year watching me come and go to different events and organizing for monthly and weekly workshops. I keep telling him things
will settle down (namely me)and then off I go picking up a new line and designated territory. (stay tuned and I will share everything when I return at the end of the this week). Anyway, when I returned home tonight I found this on my computer screen....very appropriate since I just visited the pub in Oxford where C.S.Lewis and J.R.R. Tolkien used to share their writings and plot their stories. I'm sure
this quote was meant for me.


Have a wonderful week.

0 comments: