Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Oh mannnn....Please welcome Southern California Mini Stockist for Annie Sloan Chalk Paint and Products

I have a hard time with the label "Mini-Stockists" for Annie Sloan Chalk Paint......because there is NO "MINI" about them, all "mini" really means is that they don't have to ship elsewhere when an order comes in other than their area through PayPal or any other request from a customer "out there".

Today I welcomed and trained, Annie Sloan techniques....I will post their areas on my web site this week...just give me time here, it's been a very challenging day, not because of the "mini's" but because of shipping....not related to our Distributor.

So I welcome,

Marjee Kress
Jill Wilson -
Andrea Young
Susan Darnell
Barbara Muselli
and of course already established......
Debbie Cooper
and
Kari Saupstd

Kari........
Debbie.

Marjee....Andrea....Susan.....Barbara....Jill

I just introduced....faces and names......
tomorrow...I will post their locations, markets......free lancer's and beautiful shops, but tonight, I am kind of "done in", that means "tired"....I detest that word..
I can tell you they represent Southern California from Santa Maria to the  Mexican/Arizona /Nevada border.
I PROMISE you.....tomorrow on my website....and this blog....you will have contact information.....tonight....it's my Birthday EVE......and I'm going to log off now and just reflect on my last 62 years. Oh my gosh....I'm 62.......tomorrow...I'm 63....I remember the reverse....36.....but I think....I'm ok ,where I am today.


3 comments:

Tina@WhatWeKeep said...

Hi Anne,

I love your blog...so fun and gorgeous to look at. I love AS chalk paint...best thing ever. Wish I lived in CA! Just got home from Coronado and wish I had stayed. ; ) Hoping to come back your way in the fall and have the time to visit some fun shops. This trip was for my nieces. We'll be staying in the Carlsbad area next time...any recommendations for must see shops?
Thanks! ~Tina

Ginger said...

Happy Birthday Anne

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Hey there~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :)
I am wondering if I can share your information on my Facebook page as a link to where people can find the chalk paint? Just thought I would ask- you are the first one I thought of when someone asked about the paint and how to find it.
:)