Saturday, June 18, 2011

This post is going to be a mix....not a mix of colors but a mix of "stuff"

It has been a very exciting week.....5 new Mini-Stockists throughout Southern California came on board so we now have 7. They are all ready, willing and able to supply you with our beautiful Annie Sloan Chalk Paint and Products as well as teach you many techniques and applications through inspiring workshops.

I am not going to list all of the towns they represent but I am going to give you  their general areas and their emails.

Kari Saupstad - Studio 887 - karicaldwell@me.com
Encinitas, Escondido, Temecula, Solana Beach, Carlsbad, Oceanside, Del Mar, Vista and San Marcos

Debbie Cooper - Round the Coop - presently featured at Truly Tattered in Tustin and the Irvine, Orange Co. Flea Market
debbie@roundthecoop.com
Anaheim Hills, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Santa Ana, Orange, , Newport Beach, Costa Mesa, Tustin, Irvine, Huntington Beach

Barbara Musselli - The Painted Attic - Bmuselli@gmail.com
Malibu, Santa Monica, Ventura, Oxnard, Thousand Oaks, Agoura Hills, Simi Valley, Camarillo

Andrea Young - - andreaey@yahoo.com
presently featured at Old Glory in Riverside Riverside, Corona,Ontari, San Bernardino, Redlands, Moreno Valley
Perris, Hemmet, Murrieta, Lake Elsinore, Big Bear, Lake Arrowhead

Susan Darnell (Michelle Scott) -
featured at Vignettes in San Diego - susanddarnnell@sbcglobal.net
San Diego, Coronado, Chula Vista, Imperial Beach

Marjee Kress - mak&jill.com -
featured at the Rose Bowl and Long Beach Flea Markets,
Pasadena, Glendale, Hollywood, Burbank, Pomona, Chino Hills and Palm Springs

Jill Wilson - jill@makandjill -
featured at the Rose Bowl and Long Beach Flea Markets, San Jaun Capistrano, Laguna Beach, Dana Point, San Clemente

I welcome all these talented and  vivacious women....what a team we have working together to give you the best customer service and representation for Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.

I am leaving tomorrow for the N.W.  on Monday morning to participate in  The Retreat Vintage Market on Camano Island.  It is going to be so much fun demoing the paint along  with The Bella Bungalow, Kellyanne and Kim from Arlington.  All I can say is, "look out Pacific N.W.,
you have never experienced paint flying like you will on June 25th.  Our booth is right across from The Barn House Boys....can't wait til we surprise them a little "paint magic".

I will return here on the 4th of July and then a month of Workshops begin....be sure to check my website, that is being updated while I am away, for a workshop nearest you.

On July 27th the first of four California's Paint 'n' Wine Annie Sloan Workshops will be kicked off in Sonoma, Ca. at the beautiful Sonoma Antiques and European Furniture.


Just a fraction of what this beautiful shop sells

could it be Antibes?

how about Duck Egg Blue?

Join Vicki and myself, Northern  and Southern California Stockists for a very special event, and learn 3 furniture techniques using the LATEST and GREATEST in paints plus  Play With Product in the afternoon on your own small project piece you have brought from home.
The cost of the workshop is $175.00
Call and reserve your spot today, space is limited.
Vicki @ 559-974-3208

I could go on about more planned events including the UK Flea Market trip and the Caribbean Cruise planned for September and January, but I'm going to feature them later and sign off for tonight paying tribute to Father's Day tomorrow.

My Dad has been gone for 39 years and I miss him every day of my life. He gave me my sense of humor, my love for music and the appreciation of simple things in life, like the skipping of rocks on the water, to the beauty of the dandelion as he whistled on it's stem between his thumbs to the quiet of the morning, which I still call my "morning watch".

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Free picture collage generated with Smilebox

Until I return from the N.W., let the paint fly and your eyes open.


2 comments:

Shabby Chatue said...

Hello, Anne! New follower sent by Melanie @ Lucky 7...your blog is awesome! Look forward to reading more on this product.

Shared on my FB page..
https://www.facebook.com/pages/shabbychatue/125704280796543

Have a fabulous day! ~Dawn

Shabby Chatue said...

Oh..I don't know what all the color names are, but love the blues...my new fave color is a robin's egg blue..and actually I have a ladder I would like to paint that color :)

Cheers ~Dawn