Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm off for just a few days....NYC and then to Washington D.C. to see my son and family whom I haven't seen since February of 2010, way too long.  Who knows, maybe I'll even get to meet up with Patty, NJ Annie Sloan Stockist.  I do plan to take my camera,  take in the 911 Memorial and Ellis Island.  I'm not a great sight seer, I'd rather look at the architecture and people watch but I think I owe it to myself to see and visit these two places.  Broadway Play?, you got it, now that makes me happy.

Paint arrives today, some clear wax too........wahoooooooooooooo, all orders will be filled and my customers will be happy.  Just waiting for the dark wax now and my back orders of both waxes.    We all will  arrive on the same day next week and EVERYONE will be current. 

The best decorative and all time paint in the world!


If you need me your know my number....just "call out my name".  Cell phones are the best, or are they the worst?

Next week will be a big week with the paint delivery and readiness for The Three Speckled Hens event in Paso Robles, but I'll be regenerated and raring to go.

Have a great week and keep those orders coming and the paint a flying.  I love hearing from you and seeing
the projects, before and after that you are working on.  Remember, It's never too late to be what you might have been.

Off I go..............!!!!!!!!



0 comments: