Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ready or not here we come........3 Speckled Hens Antique and Stuff Event

The truck is loaded, my back is sore, my nails are broken but the wax shipment arrived just in the nick of time. I have a wee bit of ironing and my own packing to do before the alarm goes off at 4:00 a.m. and I have the pleasure of plunging into L.A. traffic on my way up the coast to join Vicki and set up our "perfect" chalk paint booth #11 at the 3 Speckled Hens in Paso Robles. I guess I'll have to sleep fast, file my nails and soak in a hot tub after we check into our room tomorrow evening and get ready for two days of paint flying FUN! Come join us, it's a wonderful 'happening'.

I received two confirmations today on "Play with Product" Chalk Paint Workshops.

On June 4th I will be at the Urban Barn in Escondido from 9:30 - 4:30 where I'll teach 4 techniques and then assist students in projects of their own.

Whimsical mirrors at the Urban Barn


On July 27th and maybe even the 28th Vicki and I will be kicking off one of four
Wine Country Paint Parties in Sonoma, CA at Sonoma Antiques and European Furniture.
We are thrillllllllled. Paint will be experienced along with wine and perhaps a nice massage at a local botique "spa". I will expand more on this later next week but I can tell you this workshop will fill up fast so take a look at your calendars and join us.

Take a peak in the door, this is the barn out back where the workshop will be held

Now this is a "barn" I'd like to explore
 Another reminder about the June 11th Workshop at Melanie Royals in Chula Vista, CA.  There are just a few spaces still open for a day of "wonder".  The experience alone of being in Melanie's building is an added perk to the 6 chalk paint techniques you'll learn as well as 2 wall treatments.
Kari playing with paint and preparing for June 11th


Be sure to visit my website for further information

I'd better heat up the iron now and get my bag packed so I can  hit the pillow and get on the road in just a few hours.  I'll post next week when I return on Monday and fill you in on a memorable weekend I'm sure.

Off I go again............weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee





2 comments:

Phyllis said...

Always eager, always shining and ready for another adventure, that is you, Anne! Sounds like fun. Drive safely.

Lori said...

Hmmm... I commented but it disappeared??? Great giveaway Anne! Thanks for the opportunity!