Sunday, May 29, 2011

Meet Debbie Cooper of 'roundthecoop'

I'd like you all to meet Debbie Cooper. Debbie just joined me as a Southern California Mini-Stockist for Annie Sloan Chalk Paint/Products.

Initial pick up of the paint...she's already been back for more
Debbie is already an asset and go getter.  It's going to be fun watching her "out there" representing our Chalk Paint and being her creative self. Welcome Debbie....help me paint the world!

Debbie currently is displaying and selling the Chalk Paint at Truly Tattered in Tustin, CA. which is in Orange County. What a fun shop. If you haven't been there take some time and visit. Kim who is one of the owners is so much fun, creative herself, full of ideas and zest for life.



Debbie and Kim working together and in love with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint and Products

We, Debbie, Kim and myself had a great time last week planning some wonderful 'happenings'. In August, I will be sponsoring "A One Day Affair" with Debbie and Kim.....standby for all the details later this week, we are very excited and already know this will be the first of many events we do together.

So much is happening in the next few weeks, or should I say three months?
This week I am moving from 'the room' to a larger 'the room'. Very exciting for me, it's always rewarding to grow out of one thing and into another, except for weight and clothes that is.

I have many workshops planned and scheduled, now I just have to update my website too. I have "boy's can paint too", "girls night out", "the traveling paints" along with the regular "Annie Sloan techniques", "Play with Product", "Project You" workshops that are ongoing. Fun, fun, fun. If you are interested in any of these workshops contact me at houseofanne@msn.com.

This week I have two workshops, one at "the room" in Canyon Lake and another one at Urban Barn in Escondido. On the 11th I am doing a workshop with Kari Saupstad, Mini-Stockist from Encinitas, CA. This workshop will be in Chula Vista at Melanie Royals studio and will be dynamite. There are still a couple places available if anyone is interested.

On June 25th I head to the N.W. to join Stockists Kellyanne and Kim from The Bella Bungalow. We have been invited to demo the Chalk Paint at Retreat Vintage Market Event on Camano Island. We are very excited and learned we will be right across the path way from the "Farm Boys".....wahoooooooooooooooooooooooo.
After this event I will make my way to Spokane where I will meet Eastern Washington Stockist Nancy Jones of ArtWorks for some Chalk Paint training.
I have many workshops between San Diego, Palm Springs and Santa Barbara planned for July plus the first of four Wine 'n' Paint workshops on July 27th in Sonoma at
Sonoma European Antiques. I will join the Northern California Stockist, Vicki Shoemaker there as then Vicki will join me in the Fall for the second Wine 'n' Paint workshop scheduled in Temecula, CA.

August will be busy too....more workshops and a road trip to Scottsdale, AZ for a great workshop there hosted by Surface Refinements, Anna and Scott. I'm looking forward to heading there as I lived there myself for 12 years prior to moving to Canyon Lake five years ago.

September is the UK tour to see Annie and visit many 2nd hand stores, antique shops and flea markets. What fun that will be and if you are interested please contact me as we have a few openings left.

Exciting times for the House of Anne and the Chalk Paints. It is so much fun meeting all of you wonderful people and watching the magic on your faces as you fall in love with the paint. Soon we will have four more Mini-Stockists joining our So. California team.....they are as excited as I am. I will let you know their
locations within the next couple weeks.

I think I have babbled on a bit long but it is Sunday and I can babble if I want to cause I like sharing all of these happenings.

Remember to check my website for monthly specials....send photo's of the projects you are working on and have completed....and just say "hi" and write me a comment.

My new 'room'......watch the transformation with a little Arles and Aubusson Blue

Until later in the week....keep on painting and enjoying life


1 comments:

Sweet Vintage Decor said...

Hi Anne! Andrea here! Just wanted to let you know how excited I am, and that I just made my first post on my blog!! Take a look….

http://sweetvintagedecor.blogspot.com/

BTW…Since there are no comments yet, can I comment 25 separate times and win?? lol