Sunday, May 8, 2011

Much to do before The 3 Speckled Hens Event in Paso Robles

I will spend the next week+ getting ready for The 3 Speckled Hens Event in Paso Robles on May 21 and 22nd. I invite and encourage everyone to take in this
fun filled antique and "stuff" show.



Vicki Shoemaker, Northern California Annie Sloan Stockist and myself will be busy painting our props.....creating our props and propping each other up when we meet to introduce our beautiful paint and waxes and let the paint "fly" up and down the coast. We are excited to be a part of this event and will be looking for you there.  So stop by, booth 11 and say "hi".

I probably won't be posting a lot in the next couple weeks, so much to do and on top of everything, "the Room" is moving to a new location and I have to set it up as I have workshops scheduled! Wahooooo.

If anyone is interested in the House of Anne UK trip in September or the Cruise in January, log onto my website for more information. Also, Melanie Royals, Kari Saupstad and myself will be hosting an all day Annie Sloan Workshop at Melanie's studio/building in Chula Vista on June 11th. Come join us and learn 6 beautiful techniques with the Chalk Paint and two great wall applications. Fun, fun, fun.

I want to sign off with some great photo's Kay Perret sent me of kitchen cabinets
she just completed using our paint. Great job Kay and thank you for sharing.
Before

Before

After

After
Wow, what a beautiful job and transformation!  Kay used Cream, Old White and Old Ochre plus Golden SDFA.  Two coats on 60 linear feet of cabinetry including boxes and island base, 27 doors back and front and 16 drawer fronts.  Kay used 3.25 quarts of paint....AMAZING!

I'm wishing you all a wonderful day, week and life.  Until I get some things done....talk at you later.


1 comments:

Phyllis said...

I cannot believe the transformation! It is beautiful. How fun to see the before and after photos. Now when I go in my kitchen, I envision something similar. The project will have to wait for awhile though.